Sunday, July 1, 2012

Blossom

Okay so I admit it, I kind of fell off the blogosphere for a minute. Golly, life sure is time consuming. But now we get to play the awesome game of catch up! Excited? Well, I am!
Photobucket
Looking back, this look was rather spring-y, no? Ah well, florals are timeless (er, seasonless). I love the billowly fit of this dress, it's almost like a jumper because a shirt could definitely be layered under it. I really love floral with stripes, it adds a cool factor to an otherwise ultra girly pattern. And of course my faithful Chuck Taylors tagged along to grunge things up a bit.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I wore this for a small birthday celebration with my family last fall. It was nice to be back in Southern CA for awhile, actually getting to bear my extremities without fear of pnuemonia contraction. My mum made a peanut butter birthday cake in honor of my [un]healthy obsession, I was pretty thankful I wore such a loose dress.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Polly said...

It's so good to see you posting again - and that your style is still as cool as ever!
x
polway.blogspot.co.uk

Vic said...

I love how carefree your style is. And the fact that you posess a rare gift (the art of mixing prints). Love your blog!