Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Best Adjectives

Shoutout to leggings for eternally being the coolest, comfiest, most convertible piece to ever grace the lower half of the human body. When I die, which I suppose is a morbid yet unrelenting truth, I shall be buried in leggings because if I have to wear one thing for eternity comfort would definitely be of highest priority. 

This look doesn't necessarily scream summer but please let's not forget my current city of residence, which pretty never screams summer until all actual summer months have passed.

Am I the only non kid who kind of adores shopping in the kid's section when possible? Sure, full length sleeves may look like three quarter length ones on my freakishly long limbs but at a quarter of the price I can more than live with that, no?

My hairs changed again, kind of because I missed being able to actually scratch my scalp but mostly because I have this obsessive compulsion of using my hair as my most mandible accessory. Hairstyles pretty much transform an entire look or even state of being. My natural hair makes me feel like a wild animal of treacherous yet exquisite terrain; that's more than enough reason to give it a go, no?

(sweater/leggings: fallas parades kid section scarf: f21)  
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A powerful share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing just a little analysis on this. And he in reality bought me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. jewelry set. So let me reword that: Thank you for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic. If doable, as you grow to be expertise, would you thoughts updating your blog with extra particulars? It's extremely helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this blog publish!If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like gemstone necklace.You can visit our bracelet for girl.