Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Life Itself is the Proper Binge

I've been wearing skirts a lot lately, although I don't know if it counts if they're grunged up with Chuck Taylors and spiky accessories. The floral skirt is actually a dress, I just pushed it down some because I didn't feel like dealing with the halter top part. I've also been making good use of my specs lately, I think they add an extra dose of character, not that there's a shortage on that.
Also, as aforementioned, I just moved to San Fran and wow, it's so different than the Antelope Valley. I constantly feel like I moved to a different planet rather than just a few cities away. Admittedly though, I kinda felt like I was from a different planet before too. If you're in the area, let me know, I need some fashiony friends.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
(pretty much everything is from f21, I work there, what can I say? Except for crop top, spike bracelet, and specs- all Downtown LA random boutique purchases)

10 comments:

Fashion Rehab said...

WOw, I wouldnt have known it was a dress, you did a great job :)

Fashion Rehab

Salha said...

I really like this outfit! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I am in love with both outfits, but especially that first one! The skirt with the cropped top and Chuck Taylors is just perfection!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

Karoline Kalvø said...

Gorgeous. Love your blog. So glad I'm following. Hope you'll follow me back.


Check out my blog if you've got time and feel like it. It would mean a lot.
Karoline Kalvo

thesydneygirl said...

wowwww! your hairs grown! and mine has shortened haha

x
the sydney girl

cheyenne davide. said...

loving the looks !!

we have the same converes SNAP ! ahaha

xxx

Beckerman Girls said...

Love your Chuck Taylors---- you look soooo awesome and grrreat colors! That spike bracelet is sooo cool!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

Sara Louise said...

i love your style. a bit eclectric but amazing!

J'Adore Fashion said...

Love the print skirt

Fashion Fabrice said...

Hi there darling! lovely post! you look fantastic! love your outfit's! the one with the floral dress as a skirt is my favourite:) and you are really pretty:) we're hosting a GIVEAWAY on our blog by the way! Come and take a look:)
CLICK HERE.

Love
Farah @ FashionFabrice.

Have a FABULOUS day:)