Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Life Itself is the Proper Binge

I've been wearing skirts a lot lately, although I don't know if it counts if they're grunged up with Chuck Taylors and spiky accessories. The floral skirt is actually a dress, I just pushed it down some because I didn't feel like dealing with the halter top part. I've also been making good use of my specs lately, I think they add an extra dose of character, not that there's a shortage on that.
Also, as aforementioned, I just moved to San Fran and wow, it's so different than the Antelope Valley. I constantly feel like I moved to a different planet rather than just a few cities away. Admittedly though, I kinda felt like I was from a different planet before too. If you're in the area, let me know, I need some fashiony friends.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
(pretty much everything is from f21, I work there, what can I say? Except for crop top, spike bracelet, and specs- all Downtown LA random boutique purchases)

9 comments:

Velma Williams said...

WOw, I wouldnt have known it was a dress, you did a great job :)

Fashion Rehab

Updates By Her said...

I really like this outfit! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I am in love with both outfits, but especially that first one! The skirt with the cropped top and Chuck Taylors is just perfection!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

The Sydney Girl said...

wowwww! your hairs grown! and mine has shortened haha

x
the sydney girl

Unknown said...

loving the looks !!

we have the same converes SNAP ! ahaha

xxx

Beckerman Girls said...

Love your Chuck Taylors---- you look soooo awesome and grrreat colors! That spike bracelet is sooo cool!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

Sara Luxe said...

i love your style. a bit eclectric but amazing!

Jadore-Fashion said...

Love the print skirt

Fashion Fabrice said...

Hi there darling! lovely post! you look fantastic! love your outfit's! the one with the floral dress as a skirt is my favourite:) and you are really pretty:) we're hosting a GIVEAWAY on our blog by the way! Come and take a look:)
CLICK HERE.

Love
Farah @ FashionFabrice.

Have a FABULOUS day:)