Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hairy Details

First and foremostly, sorry for being a crap blogger and not tending to this blog as lovingly and seriously as I once did. Not to make excuses but life has never been busier; working non stop, preparing for my San Francisco move, and most devastating: being two steps from a meltdown over my laptop just up and deciding to no longer work (I'm using my brother's right now and it's so not the same; my photos,my music, my life! Oh, I'll never get over this). But all hysterical crying aside, here I am and I vow to be better, do better, and blog better, all before the whole New Years Resolution thing even arrives.

Speaking of better, I'm changing the mane again, which means serious hairspiration. Although I've rocked the cropped, pixie, Rihanna reminiscent look more than a few times (see here, here, and here) I'm no where near over it and I still get awkwardly overexcited when I see girls with short curls (or just short hair in general; I was trying to rhyme). I adore the natural mystery, confidence, and effortless chic factor that seems to ooze from shorter hairstyles. I have yet to officially make up my mind yet though, although I am sure I want a light color, maybe blonde, I'm not sure, definitely something dramatic yet versatile and adequately effortless; but..I'm not sure.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: