Monday, March 8, 2010

But She Gets It While She Can

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

(cheetah skirt-vintage, sheer tank-f21/b&w photos jan 09')

A few things I should probably mention: I have been gravitating toward cheetah/leopard print like magnets for quite some time now, I just can't seem to get enough of the automatic edginess it adds to a look. The [oversized] skirt I'm wearing was once a skort but I cut the shorts out to make it a top, then decided I still liked it as a skirt. Usually I'm a firm believer in the non mixing of metals, but in a moment of spontaneity and threat of being late, I combined gold and silver, and surprisingly, it wasn't half bad. I've noticed that my style tends to focus more so on the overall look rather than intricate detailing which is why many of my accessories experience severe neglect, I don't know if that's good or bad, but it's me so we'll go with good. And lastly, this whole lip color thing has been a trial and error experiment, I've experienced both ends of the spectrum, and was given yet another reason as to why I should just stick to no make up, for the most part anyway.

5 comments:

A Gluten Freestyle said...

I love the red lipstick. And that skirt is awesome.
x

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

LOVE the skirt and blue mani!

MizzJ said...

Hmm maybe you just haven't found the right makeup look for you? The red lips suit you!

daisychain said...

hotness

The Sydney Girl said...

lovelovelove! you is so creative ;) x