What's a girl to do when not one, but two, of her cameras suffered tragic tripod accidents rendering both of them useless. Why, bust out the camera phone of course! That's what it's for right? You know- cheesy, goofily posed, poor quality bathroom pics...
In other news, I'd like to make an announcement that I am officially obsessed with tie-dye for my upcoming, favorite season :))) Tie-dye screams easy, breezy, carefree, summer lust; taking impromptu roadtrips to random house parties, slurping on ginormous 7-11 slurpies while sticking your feet out the car window so your popsicle-bright colored self-pedi dries faster! Ahhh...summer...sooo EXCITED!!! I can hear the beach waves crashing into me, haha.
What my summer is going to look like:
- Big, floppy, movie star hats
- Body chains w/ long tanks
- Big round sunnies, aviators, heart shaped shades, and wayfarers a reflective pair included (they grew on me)
- Distressed denim shorts/boyfriend shorts
- Neon: tights, oversized tanks/tunics, tube tops
- More rompers
- Cropped tops and high waisted bottoms
- Bright, electric nailpolish
- Vera Wang turban
(beret-ella bella, top- f21, shorts-wet seal, boots- wet seal, necklace-rave)