Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jesus Freak

I LOOOOOOOVE Hello Kitty, with all my heart (FA-NA-TIC for reeeeal) I enjoy browsing the web and finding kooky, random merchandise (lawnmowers, rims, and even homes)...I think my obsession started around the age of five or so when I got my first HK sticker book in an Easter basket, it was love at first sight! One thing though, that I could never get is a Hello Kitty tattoo, it just seems a little crazy to me to actually have a cartoon permanently tatooed on my bod; too fanatical. But there was one that freaked me out, I was actually offended. I can't even imagine how the commited (should be commited???) fan requested such a thing. "Uh, yeah, I want a tattoo of Jesus, no, not that guy that died for our sins, pssh, Hello Kitty duh!" I would've been like "Nah, step away from the chair, and the cat, and uh...the crazy pills while you're at it."

Photobucket

PC: HKH

4 comments:

Super Noodle Rach said...

i love HK too but that is just crazy nuts!!!

black vanilla rose said...

That's pretty tragic hey!! I think my love for her started with a sticker book too, in NZ that was all you could get HK back then, so sad!hehe Love your blog xx

Unknown said...

thanksss for stopping by my blog!

i just read a bunch of your posts.
and i really enjoy your writing.


i ADORE hello kitty. what is it about that little cat that has all of us girls addicted?

Tidbits of Torah said...

Something that nonjews should think about:

Yirmiyahu (Jeremiah) 16:19-20"To You the nations will come from the distant parts of the land" and they will confess, 'Our ancestors inherited falsehood, futility that has no purpose. Can a man make a god? The man not being a god?'"... Read More

The Jewish nation that has kept Torah (G-d's commandments) throughout time are not the ones that will go to other nations to say we have inheirted falsehood. No friends, it is the nations that have inherited falsehood.

Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 40:18
"To whom can you liken God? Or what likeness can you compare to him?"

Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 42:8
"I am G-d; that is My Name. I will not grant My honor to anyone else or My glory to idols."

Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 43:10
"You are My witnesses," says G-d, "and My servant whom I chose," in order that you know and believe Me, and understand that I am He; before Me no god was formed and after Me none shall be."

Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 43:11" I am G-d, I alone. There is no Savior besides Me."

Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 45:5
"Thus says G-d, the King of Israel and its Redeemer, the L-rd of Hosts, "I am the first and I am the last, and there is no god besides Me."

Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 45:22
"Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth, for I am G-d, and there is no other."

Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 46:5
"To whom can you liken Me and whom can you declare My equal? To what can you compare Me that we should seem similar?"

Once again: those that have ears - hear. Yirmiyahu (Jeremiah) 16:19-20"To You the nations will come from the distant parts of the land" and they will confess, 'Our ancestors inherited falsehood, futility that has no purpose. Can a man make a god? The man not being a god?'"

The Jewish nation that has kept Torah (G-d's commandments) throughout time are not the ones that will go to other nations to say we have inheirted falsehood. No friends, it is the nations that have inherited falsehood. Please repent before the Holy One - Blessed be He - says your time on earth is over. Come learn from the nation that G-d said would be "the light to the nations."