Sunday, November 11, 2012

Indie



It's finally summer in San Francisco, indian summer to be percise. I don't know why they call it that but it basically means that its dress season, which is freakin' awesome because dresses, especially ones like these, seem to automatically make me feel even prettier and even happier, two of my favorite feelings.

This bright tangerine button down dresss imediately reminded of something Audrey or Twiggy would wear and the nipped waist and subtle flare add fun to the classic shape. I got this dress from a thrift store back home in Palmdale, the thrift stores there kind of rule a little because not many peeps know the treasure that is thrifting so I always find cool stuff that no one else appreciates. This dress was only like 6 bucks or something, maybe less, and since I love orange and leopard print together, the comfy little kicks were perfect, they added to the easy, cute but comfy vibe of the look.

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


No comments: