Monday, February 15, 2010

Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

HAPPY (BELATED) VALENTINES DAY
My deepest apologies for lack of posting, spring semester just began and life is kind of eating me right now. I hope everyone had a fantastical, romantical Love Day or Single Awareness Day as my friend called it, I find it ironic how that spells s.a.d, hmm. Mine was great, spent it with my best friend which pretty much guaranteed amazingness! Oh and I finally found the perfect red lip color, it makes me feel so glamorous and vintage Hollywood sexy, will definitely be posting photos soon.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

(pc: teen vogue, glamour, weheartit)

4 comments:

S said...

I love that last photo ESPECIALLY - from the notebook <3

I also love Yellow chocolate... that's right. It's yellow! I'm giving some away at my blog!

daisychain said...

Belated valentines wishes to you x

ILOVEDYMZ said...

i like this cute little blog =D plz follow mine 2

adorableafrica.blogspot.com
funkyfresh stuff hihi

Unknown said...

Happy V-day to youu !